Midwest Dynamics PLC is pleased to announce a 2 or 3 day course in Engineering Measurements and Data Acquisition to be held at the Müller-BBM Vibroakustik Systeme, Inc. offices in Ann Arbor, MI on March 18-20, 2015.
This hands-on course features technical lectures coupled with class exercises and instrumentation workshops to reinforce and illustrate the course content. The optional third day is focused on advanced strain gauge topics including building custom load transducers, crosstalk corrections, and rosette stress/strain calculations.
The course is technical, but is focused on the practical aspects of making accurate and valid measurements on your vehicles, machines, and equipment.
Topics to be covered:
- transducers and sensors
- digital data acquisition systems and recording techniques
- strain gauge theory and practice
- digital signal processing
- techniques for successful data acquisition in the field
- designing, building, and calibrating custom strain gauge based load transducers
A detailed .pdf brochure with registration information is attached. Please forward to others in your organization who may have an interest.
Register now to reserve your spot. Seating is limited to 12 participants. Registration deadline is March 6.