PAK Video Tips
Do you need access to the videos, have issues, questions, or video tip suggestions? Contact PAK Support at email@example.com!
Video Tip Libraries
- – Videos for new PAK users.
- – Full tutorials for Easy Measurement and Graphical Data Analysis.
- – Tips on Connecting MKII to your computer, Creating Layouts, Impact Test, Administrative Setup, and more!
- – Library full of videos for MKII Setup and Data Acquisition
- – Full Measurement Tutorial
- – Sound Intensity and Power Tutorial, Impact Measurement Overview
- – Videos on setting up more detailed things like Strain (WSB) Measurements, Tacho, Equipment Manager, FFT Analysis, Order Analysis, and more!
- – Full tutorials and tips for Graphical Data Analysis used during and after measurement.
- – Full length tutorial on how to use the Graphic Definition for analysis.
- – Tutorials on how to graphic create layouts (Fixed and Variable).
- – Videos highlighting many specialized graphical tools like Arithmetic, Export, Graphic Sequence, and more!
- – Advanced tips created for a PAK Administrator or Advanced PAK User.
- – Videos about changing or transferring settings in Windows for PAK.
- – How to videos for changing quantities, setting up ASAM/ODS (.atfx) data, and more!
- – Advanced hardware videos like syncing multiple MKIIs for increased channels.
- – Highlights of new software modules or new software releases in PAK.
- – Live demonstrations of new software modules in PAK.
- – Highlights of new features in new major releases of PAK (PAK 5.9 coming winter 2015-2016!)
- – Check in often to see what’s new in PAK!
- – Brief PAK Info Letters about DSP and NVH methodology
- – Videos about a variety of NVH related topics.
- – Instruction on NVH in general (not just PAK – MKII related)
- – Me’Scope tutorial videos
- – NVH Videos from PCB
Index of All PAK Video Tips
Hover your mouse over the video names for more information about it!
PAK Quickstart Tutorials
Settings and Options
Test Setup and Description Tips
Graphical Analysis Tips