Sensor Calibration in PAK
In this short tutorial we cover how to calibrate your acceleration, sound, and slow – two point calibration channels (like a string potentiometer or temperature sensor). We cover two methods for entering or measuring calibration values as well as investigating some settings and features to make your calibrations more customized and faster. The topics covered are:
- Manually entering calibration values
- Measuring calibration values
- How to navigate calibration windows
- Customizing FFT settings of calibration
- Performing two-point calibrations for magnitude (slow) channels
- Useful features to save time and make calibration even easier
PAK Tips and Tutorial Library
Be sure to check the PAK Video Library for more tutorials and short video tips that cover a range of topics in PAK and with the MKII data acquisition system like; measurement settings, data acquisition strategies, noise and vibration testing instructions, and general tips to make using PAK simple, quick and effective.
PAK – MKII Solutions for Sound and Vibration Measurement and Analysis
Take a look at our latest PAK – MKII vibroacoustic hardware and software offerings for data acquisition, sound and vibration analysis, and data management.